Dr. Uri Ahn MD Patient Reviews

March 7th, 2017
ACDF C4-5,C5-6
In 2012 (finally) diagnosed with spinal cord compression from 2 discs in my neck. After 3rd opinion and high recommendation from my PCP I met with Dr. Ahn and discussed options. I found him to be professional yet compassionate. I was so scared, I had never had any surgeries before. Early 2013, went forward with ACDF C4-5 & C5-6. After surgery I felt immediate relief. After 6-8 weeks of recovery I had no pain, no weakness and no more tingling. Unfortunately, I was hit by a vehicle on the highway in 2016 and felt symptoms of pain and tingling. Was referred immediately by my PCP back to Dr Ahn. The disc above had bulged and pressed into my spinal cord. It was necessary to do the same procedure to alleviate the danger of compression of my spinal cord. This time I was more trusting and comfortable. I received the same professionalism and compassion as the first time. It has been 6 weeks, all went well again - heading into couple weeks of therapy and should be good as new again. I tell everyone I know that experiences "spinal issues" to contact Dr. Ahns office.

February 28th, 2017
IF YOU HAVE BACK OR NECK PAIN DR. AHN IS THE GREATEST SURGEON YOU WILL FIND
I AM CURRENTLY UNDER HIS CARE AGAIN THIS YEAR FOR MORE NECK PROBLEMS. HOWEVER ,BACK IN 2002 DR. AHN REPLACED 3 DISKS IN MY NECK WITH ARTIFICIAL ONES AND MY PAIN LEVEL WENT FROM 10 TO 2. HE IS A GREAT SURGEON AND THE ONLY DOCTOR WHO I WILL EVER ALLOW TO CUT INTO ME. I HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM TO MY FRIENDS WITH BACK AND NECK TROUBLE.

February 24th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor
I have complete faith in Dr. Ahn. He performed spine surgery on my mom and she has been great. She was in her 70's when she had surgery, she is 90 now and her back is great. Dr, Ahn performed surgery on my sister and her back is great. I have spinal stinosis and when I need surgery, Dr. Ahn will be my choice for sure. He had a great personality and makes you feel wonderful.

February 21st, 2017
Dr Ahn
Dr Ahn was so nice and knows his Stull his office helped me so much.

February 18th, 2017
Saved my life!
While having surgery in Bedford at an outpatient clinic for a meniscus tear, it was determined that I was dropped to the floor. 3 months past, and now I have seen every doctor one goes to. Neurology in Derry, who sends you to PT, chiropractic, massage, anywhere but an MRI. He even had me infusing myself with IV fluid containing 2000 mg a day of like prednisone . Now my husband takes me to HFH and an MRI is performed to find I have a Fracture at C3, 4, 5. At this point I am in a wheel chair, cannot walk, cannot feed myself and have no feeling in my hands or feet. I was still following Dr's orders and going to Physical Therapy. The next day they call and they tell me that I need to find a Neuro-orthopedic Spine Specialist. This is where I met Dr Ahn. HIs voice was so soft and soothing, his mannerism slow and deliberate as he examined me and my MRI. He turned and said, "I honestly don't know why you are still alive" 3 days later after getting off the prednisone like substance I went to surgery. He did tell me I could die, I could be a Quad, or have no feeling in my hands. Well, here I am to tell the tale of how I lived, can type and the only problem I have is feeling my feet and hands. You God puts people in your life when you need it, He put Doctor Ahn ( whom I never heard of) in mine. I could go on and on but from everyone that I've ever recommended to go see him, they all say the same. He is the best! I would never go to anyone but him, because I trust his judgment and I trusted him with my life!

February 10th, 2017
Great Doctor
Very considerate of patient. Remembers you, listens well, and doesn't rush you out of the room. Would recommend him to all with pain.

January 31st, 2017
Thank you!
At the recommendation of my primary care physician, I went to Dr. Ahn to try and remedy severe sciatic pain and loss of feeling in my right leg. After an MRI and x-ray, Dr. Ahn determined I had a herniated disc, spinal stenosis and arthritis. Immediately after surgery, my pain was gone and 6 weeks later I was back to work!

January 17th, 2017
When I was ready to give up due to the severe pain in my back, fortunately I was able to connect with Dr Ahn. He performed a lumbar lamanectamy on me & less than 6 weeks later I was pain free & able to began doing things I was unable to do for a long time. Dr Ahn is professional, respectful & cares about helping his patients.

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Ahn was very compassionate and caring. He did my back surgery. It went so smoothly I had no issues and felt great immediately.

January 6th, 2017
Soft spoken, reassuring, takes time with his patients to explain where the damage is and what measures he will undertake to correct the problem. Felt so relaxed when I left his office, would highly recommend him to all facing back surgery. He's quite a guy.

January 5th, 2017
lumbar laminectory by Dr Uri Ahn
Dr Uri Ahn recently performed a lumbar laminectoy (L4-5 / L5-S1) on me. I am very satisfied with the results. I will definitely go back to him if I ever need to and I am referring him to all my friends and family with back problems.

November 30th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ahn was caring and knowledgeable.