Dr. Uri Ahn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 38 reviews

January 17th, 2017
When I was ready to give up due to the severe pain in my back, fortunately I was able to connect with Dr Ahn. He performed a lumbar lamanectamy on me & less than 6 weeks later I was pain free & able to began doing things I was unable to do for a long time. Dr Ahn is professional, respectful & cares about helping his patients.

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Ahn was very compassionate and caring. He did my back surgery. It went so smoothly I had no issues and felt great immediately.

January 6th, 2017
Soft spoken, reassuring, takes time with his patients to explain where the damage is and what measures he will undertake to correct the problem. Felt so relaxed when I left his office, would highly recommend him to all facing back surgery. He's quite a guy.

January 5th, 2017
lumbar laminectory by Dr Uri Ahn
Dr Uri Ahn recently performed a lumbar laminectoy (L4-5 / L5-S1) on me. I am very satisfied with the results. I will definitely go back to him if I ever need to and I am referring him to all my friends and family with back problems.

November 30th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ahn was caring and knowledgeable.

November 29th, 2016
I was diagnosed with severe stenosis. I found it difficult to stand in line at the supermarket, walk the dog and even take a shower. A doctor friend recommended Dr. Uril Ahn. In August, 2016 I had the operation that resulted in a laminectomy and and fusion. I was in Catholic Medical Center for two nights. Immediately after the operation I felt no need to take ANY pain medication; not even ibuprofen. I followed Dr. Ahn's and physical therapy's instructions. I've just had my 3 month visit and can't say enough good things about the result. This 74 year old body presents a couple of other challenges but I feel blessed that I no longer suffer from stenosis. Thank you Dr. Ahn!

November 17th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Ahn for a herniated disk. Using my MRI, he showed me what was going on and explained my options. I opted for the surgery and it all went well, just as Dr. Ahn predicted. He is professional, polite and caring. If I ever need more back/spine surgery, I will go back to Dr. Ahn. I would recomment him to anyone.

November 13th, 2016
I HIGHLY recommend Dr Ahn! I have needed his surgical expertise twice in the last four years and I trust him completely. He is a caring, compassionate, skilled surgeon who has successfully rid my life of pain twice- the second time it only took a month and a day from seeing my PCP for a referral to my surgical date. A wonderful doctor and caring person!

November 11th, 2016
patient
I would recommend him to friends. Great surgeon. Easy to talk to.

November 11th, 2016
Rev. Deacon
I have tremendous respect for Dr. Uri Ahn. He spent as much time as we needed prior to surgery explaining both benefits and cautions. Dr. Ahn is a VERY CARING, and HIGHLY COMPETENT physician completely invested in a "patient-first" care protocol. I have COMPLETE confidence in this highly skilled, dedicated, and caring healer. If I could rate Dr. Ahn with 10 stars, I would.

November 10th, 2016
Pain free at last
I am so grateful to Dr. Ahn. After 10 years of pain and a bad surgery from another surgeon, he was able to take care of my back. It was a hard and long surgery but he persisted to make sure it was all taken care of. Thank you so much

November 8th, 2016
Dr Ahn did an amazing surgery on my back. I was at the point I could no longer walk. After seven months I still have no pain and can do all things prior to surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Ahn.