A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uri Avissar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Avissar, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avissar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Avissar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avissar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans