A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uri Avissar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avissar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Avissar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Avissar, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Avissar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Avissar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri Avissar MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Uri Avissar practice?
- Dr. Uri Avissar has 1 office location.
Dr. Uri Avissar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.