A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uri Avissar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Avissar, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Avissar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Avissar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri Avissar MD and MS is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Uri Avissar practice?
- Dr. Uri Avissar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uri Avissar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.