Dr. Uri Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uri Goldberg?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 1st, 2011

Sad She Is Away!!!

Now That She Is On Baby Leave :( (Early)... Her Office Is A Nightmare!!! The Staff That I Had Never Meet (Only 3rd Time With A New Doc. That I Felt I Could Start To Trust!!!)Did Nothing But, Point Out What The Other Staff Was Doing Wrong & A Mean Dr. That Told Me That Dr. Goldberg Was NOT Coming Back!!! & That I'd Have To Go To A New Doc. There Or Just Find Myself A New Doc. Then When I Was Bumbed!!! Cause I Like Doc. Goldberg!!! He Made It Out That I Was Bumbed Over My Meds... Totally Not The Case!!! Doc. Goldberg REALLY LISTENS & Has A Great Bed-Side Mannor!!! Which Is Something That Other Doc. Could Really Learn From!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving Patient!!!

December 22nd, 2014