A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uri Ladabaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Ladabaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladabaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Ladabaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladabaum graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ladabaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uri Ladabaum practice?
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uri Ladabaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Gastroenterologists.