Learn more about Dr. Uri Ladabaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Ladabaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladabaum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ladabaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Ladabaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladabaum graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ladabaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uri Ladabaum practice?
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uri Ladabaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Gastroenterologists.