Learn more about Dr. Uri Ladabaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Ladabaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladabaum
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ladabaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Ladabaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladabaum graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ladabaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uri Ladabaum practice?
- Dr. Uri Ladabaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uri Ladabaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.