Learn more about Dr. Uri Shabto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Shabto, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabto
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shabto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Shabto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabto graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shabto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri DR Shabto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Uri D. Shabto practice?
- Dr. Uri Shabto has 1 office location.
Dr. Uri Shabto practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.