A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uri Shabto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Shabto, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Shabto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabto graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shabto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uri DR Shabto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Uri D. Shabto practice?
- Dr. Uri Shabto has 6 office locations.
Dr. Uri Shabto practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Union, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.