Learn more about Dr. Uri Zisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uri Zisblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uri Zisblatt, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisblatt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zisblatt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zisblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uri Zisblatt practice?
Dr. Uri Zisblatt practices Radiation Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiation Oncologists.