A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uriel Halbreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halbreich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halbreich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halbreich graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Halbreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uriel Morav Halbreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uriel M. Halbreich practice?
- Dr. Uriel Halbreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Uriel Halbreich practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.