A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uriel Halbreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Halbreich graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Halbreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uriel Morav Halbreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uriel M. Halbreich practice?
- Dr. Uriel Halbreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Uriel Halbreich practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.