A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uriel Limjoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uriel Limjoco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uriel Limjoco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Limjoco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Limjoco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uriel Romey Limjoco MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uriel R. Limjoco practice?
- Dr. Uriel Limjoco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uriel Limjoco practices Surgery near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Surgeons.