A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazario-Vidal graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Nazario-Vidal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal practice?
- Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uriel Nazario-Vidal practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.