A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urjeet Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urjeet Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urjeet Patel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urjeet A Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Urjeet A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Urjeet Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Urjeet Patel practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.