A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmen Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmen Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmen Desai MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Urmen Desai practice?
- Dr. Urmen Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Urmen Desai practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.