A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmil Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmil Shukla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urmil Shukla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmil Raghudeo Shukla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Urmil R. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Urmil Shukla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Urmil Shukla practices Surgery near Huntsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Madisonville, TX.
See Huntsville Surgeons.