A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmila Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmila Patel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urmila Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmila J Patel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Urmila J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Urmila Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Urmila Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.