A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmila Khettry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urmila Khettry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Khettry graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khettry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmila Khettry MD is a female Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Urmila Khettry practice?
- Dr. Urmila Khettry has 1 office location.
Dr. Urmila Khettry practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Pathologists.