A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmila Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmila Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmila M Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Urmila M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Urmila Patel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Urmila Patel practices Pediatrics near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Wilmington, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians.