Dr. Urmila Parthasarathy DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pflugerville, TX

February 21st, 2016
Awful
If I could give no stars for accurate diagnosis, I would. I ended up in the hospital in IMC the very next morning after visiting her office. She never took my blood despite my symptoms. Next morning I went to the ER and off to IMC I went with critical labs. She spent barely any time with me and was quite rude. Spent forever waiting as well.
Doctor's Response

Hello Thank you for taking time to share your concerns regarding your recent experience. We deeply regret the (issue that happen). ARC strives to provide excellent customer care and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to improve on / or address the issue you have shared.In order to have the Clinic Manager contact you, please provide us with more information about your experience here: bit.ly/ARCcares. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, ARC Customer Service Department

August 12th, 2015
I visited Dr. Parthasarathy for a clearance for surgery because my family physician was on maternity leave. She is extremely personable, assertive, and knowledgeable and addressed a couple issues from my lab results that I did not need addressed until after my surgery. Even though she was running late due to an earlier emergency, I felt that she had all the time in the world for me. As a new patient, that was really important. I may stay with her for good!

April 25th, 2013
Great Choice for us!
The doctor's care for me is better than I have found in a while and, on top of that, the office is close to my home! When she cared for my mother-in-law is was attentive, compassionate and extremely efficient. I never feel hurried and she actually listens to MY input on my illness.

October 24th, 2011
Great Doctor, Terrible Office
She is very helpful and friendly, however, her staff is useless. Also if she is your PCM you will be required to see her for a referral even if it was an follow up for an ER visit. The staff is extremely useless and she is not there every day. Only 2/4 times I have need an appointment has she been there. So if you need a referral you are out of luck because she wont be there to sign it. And the staff will tell you too bad. Dont recommend for anything other than colds and typical illnesses.