A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urmila Shivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmila Shivaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urmila Shivaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivaram graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shivaram has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmila DR Shivaram MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Urmila D. Shivaram practice?
- Dr. Urmila Shivaram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Urmila Shivaram practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.