Learn more about Dr. Urmila Shivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urmila Shivaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivaram
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shivaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urmila Shivaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivaram graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shivaram has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urmila DR Shivaram MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Urmila D. Shivaram practice?
- Dr. Urmila Shivaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Urmila Shivaram practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.