A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. URSULA ANWER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. URSULA ANWER, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. ANWER graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. ANWER has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ANWER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans