A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Anwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Anwer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwer graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Anwer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula E Anwer MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ursula E. Anwer practice?
- Dr. Ursula Anwer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ursula Anwer practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.