A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Anwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Anwer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwer graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Anwer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anwer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ursula E. Anwer practice?
Dr. Ursula Anwer practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.