A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Baffigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Baffigo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baffigo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Baffigo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Maria Baffigo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ursula M. Baffigo practice?
- Dr. Ursula Baffigo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ursula Baffigo practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.