Dr. Ursula Nicole Carter MD is female, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Carter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ursula N. Carter practice?
Dr. Ursula Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Memphis, TN.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Lawrenceville Internists, and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.