A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Curtiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ursula Curtiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Curtiss, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtiss graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Curtiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula M Curtiss MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ursula M. Curtiss practice?
- Dr. Ursula Curtiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Ursula Curtiss practices Anesthesiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Anesthesiologists.