A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ursula Dyer is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Foothills Anesthesia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Dyer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ursula Dyer practice?
- Dr. Ursula Dyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ursula Dyer practices Anesthesiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Anesthesiologists.