A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Guillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Guillen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Guillen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Guillen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ursula Guillen practice?
- Dr. Ursula Guillen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ursula Guillen practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.