A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Hempstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Hempstead, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hempstead graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hempstead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Kubacky Hempstead MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ursula K. Hempstead practice?
- Dr. Ursula Hempstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ursula Hempstead practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.