A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Norfleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norfleet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Norfleet, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norfleet graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Norfleet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Denise Norfleet MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ursula D. Norfleet practice?
- Dr. Ursula Norfleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Ursula Norfleet practices Emergency Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Emergency Physicians.