Dr. Ursula Poydras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ursula Poydras?

November 16th, 2015

rude

Very rude talk to her because i was refered by my friend. She said was not accepting new patience and only new born. Glad i dont take my child there

January 19th, 2015

I Do not recommend this dr at all very unprofessional and shows NO emotion about sick children.

June 18th, 2013

Bedside Manners not good

Dr. Ursula Poydras is a good doctor but she is very arrogant. Bedside manners are very important to me. Although sometimes she's pleasant but most of the time very arrogant!

June 5th, 2013

Dr. Poydras is the best

I have known Dr. Poydras for about 20 years. She has been my family doctor, in the complete sense of the word. First, she was mine only, then she became my daughters' when they became preteens. She is the best because she cares for the whole person, with focus and dedicated generosity, she gives you her complete attention, like nobody else I have known in the medical profession. More than a doctor, she has become a friend. I have trusted her w the care of my daughters at an age when they were too old for my own advice, and she has done it marvellously. I love her dearly and recommend her to anybody who is looking for a qualified and well-rounded individual.

March 1st, 2012

Howard-Johnson

Dr. Poydras was born to become a Doctor. She has outstanding interpersonal skills, shes alert, hones in on the medical issue without incident. I have allways placed my health & my families health under her care knowing that she has a special gift as a Doctor. We (my family & friends) are all greatfull for a Doctor's like Dr.Poydras.

March 9th, 2011

The Smith & Farmer Family

I selected Dr. Poydras to care for my infant daughter very carefully being a first time mom. I have never regretted that choice in 16 years, now the mother of three healthy children. I recommend her and praise her at every opportunity. She is a wonderful person and excellent doctor. You cannot make a better choice to care for you and your family.

May 17th, 2010

POOR STAFF!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Dr. Poydras is not the worst doctor, but not the best either. I needed a new doctor being that I had recently moved and what really did it for me was her staff. POOR POOR STAFF! Rude, gave short answers, never seemed willing to help. They acted like any question or favor that was asked of them was an issue. At first I thought it was just the girl that I kept encountering every visit, but it occured time and time again.I would have stayed with Dr. Poydras if it was not for her less than hospitable staffing. They are truly the reason why I decided to switch doctors. If you are willing to be spoken to as if you are less than her nursing and staff then I recommend this doctor's office; otherwise, find yourself somewhere with good staffing. The doctor isn't the only thing that I consider when looking into physicians.

October 22nd, 2009

Best Doctor in the Whole Wide World

Dr. Poydras is a loving compassionate person. Her professionalism coupled with her most pleasant attitude earns her the best Docor in the World award.

May 15th, 2017