Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bedside Manners not good  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Ursula Poydras is a good doctor but she is very arrogant. Bedside manners are very important to me. Although sometimes she's pleasant but most of the time very arrogant!

|  Dr. Poydras is the best  |  show details
by Ana Andura on Jun 5th, 2013

I have known Dr. Poydras for about 20 years. She has been my family doctor, in the complete sense of the word. First, she was mine only, then she became my daughters' when they became preteens. She is the best because she cares for the whole person, with focus and dedicated generosity, she gives you her complete attention, like nobody else I have known in the medical profession. More than a doctor, she has become a friend. I have trusted her w the care of my daughters at an age when they were too old for my own advice, and she has done it marvellously. I love her dearly and recommend her to anybody who is looking for a qualified and well-rounded individual.

|  Howard-Johnson  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Poydras was born to become a Doctor. She has outstanding interpersonal skills, shes alert, hones in on the medical issue without incident. I have allways placed my health & my families health under her care knowing that she has a special gift as a Doctor. We (my family & friends) are all greatfull for a Doctor's like Dr.Poydras.

|  The Smith & Farmer Family  |  show details
by Octavia Mikell on Mar 9th, 2011

I selected Dr. Poydras to care for my infant daughter very carefully being a first time mom. I have never regretted that choice in 16 years, now the mother of three healthy children. I recommend her and praise her at every opportunity. She is a wonderful person and excellent doctor. You cannot make a better choice to care for you and your family.

|  POOR STAFF!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

Dr. Poydras is not the worst doctor, but not the best either. I needed a new doctor being that I had recently moved and what really did it for me was her staff. POOR POOR STAFF! Rude, gave short answers, never seemed willing to help. They acted like any question or favor that was asked of them was an issue. At first I thought it was just the girl that I kept encountering every visit, but it occured time and time again.I would have stayed with Dr. Poydras if it was not for her less than hospitable staffing. They are truly the reason why I decided to switch doctors. If you are willing to be spoken to as if you are less than her nursing and staff then I recommend this doctor's office; otherwise, find yourself somewhere with good staffing. The doctor isn't the only thing that I consider when looking into physicians.

|  Best Doctor in the Whole Wide World  |  show details
by Linda Hunter on Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Poydras is a loving compassionate person. Her professionalism coupled with her most pleasant attitude earns her the best Docor in the World award.