A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton-Hicks graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Stanton-Hicks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks practice?
- Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ursula Stanton-Hicks practices Dermatology near Willoughby Hills, OH.