Learn more about Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Szmulowicz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Szmulowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szmulowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ursula M. Szmulowicz practice?
Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Strongsville Surgeons.