A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Szmulowicz graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Szmulowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ursula Maria Szmulowicz MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ursula M. Szmulowicz practice?
- Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Strongsville Colorectal Surgeons and Strongsville Surgeons.