Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Ursula Szmulowicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2013

Great experience

Had hemorrhoids for years and had been to three docs. 1) Didn't do simple banding and was not up on latest procedures; 2) Inexperienced in doppler guided arterial ligation (had to rent the equipment); 3) Insisted I first have a colonsocopy which was done before sedation kicked in, so I opted to not have hems done by him. Dr. Szmulowicz is both friendly and professional and laid out all the options and, though she was expert in the doppler method (having written medical journal pieces on it), recommended simple banding. In two procedures with little discomfort, the hems were gone. I highly recommend her.

July 29th, 2013

so glad I found her

I have dealt with digestional problems for about 10 years. This caused serious damage. When I got pregnant I had reached a point in which I couldnt walk. No one would help me and no one wanted to touch me because I was pregnant. I found dr szmulowicz and she was the only one who was will ing to help and she did everything she could to get me the help I needed. Very understanding and very easy to talk to

August 9th, 2017