A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urszula Jablonska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urszula Jablonska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urszula Jablonska, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jablonska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urszula Bolena Jablonska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Urszula B. Jablonska practice?
- Dr. Urszula Jablonska has 4 office locations.
Dr. Urszula Jablonska practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.