Learn more about Dr. Urszula Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urszula Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urszula Kelley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kelley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urszula Barbara Kelley MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Urszula B. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Urszula Kelley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Urszula Kelley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.