A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urszula Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urszula Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urszula Kelley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kelley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urszula Barbara Kelley MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Urszula B. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Urszula Kelley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Urszula Kelley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.