A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urszula Kotlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urszula Kotlow, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urszula Kotlow, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotlow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kotlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urszula Halina Kotlow MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Urszula H. Kotlow practice?
- Dr. Urszula Kotlow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Urszula Kotlow practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Child Psychiatrists.