Dr. Urussa Jabbar DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 24th, 2016
Best doctor
Go to this doctor. She is amazing and knows what she is doing. I don't go to any doctor but her and have for the past years. I was recommended to her, and now I recommend her to all my friends and family. This doctor actually cares about her patients and wants to treat them to have a better life. Other doctors I have been to don't even compare to her. She is the only primary Doctor I ever want to go to. No other doctor will ever replace her as my primary choice. I love her and her staff. I have many health problems and she has always been able to help me.

May 24th, 2016
The best doctor there is
Dr. Jabbar is probably one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She was very courteous and caring when giving me information about my health to help my health concerns, and treated my problems to completely fix them. I will never go to another doctor again. I've decided she is going to be my primary go to physician now. She is great and her staff was really amazing and nice too. She didn't make me feel embarrassed about my health concerns like other doctors have in the past. I can tell she really cares about her patients. She is the only doctor I would ever suggest for JPS to my friends and family.