A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urvashi Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urvashi Bhagat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urvashi Bhagat, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urvashi Bhagat MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Urvashi Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Urvashi Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Urvashi Bhagat practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Exton, PA.
See Exton Psychiatrists and Exton Child Psychiatrists.