A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urvashi Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urvashi Bhagat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Urvashi Bhagat, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urvashi Bhagat MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Urvashi Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Urvashi Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Urvashi Bhagat practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chester Springs, PA.
See Chester Springs Psychiatrists.