Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Urvashi Sura
Dr. Urvashi Sura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Pomona, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sura is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and St. Bernardine Medical Center. Dr. Sura has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Urvashi Sura has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Urvashi Sura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.