A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Urvashi Sura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Urvashi Sura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sura graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Urvashi Sura MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Urvashi Sura practice?
- Dr. Urvashi Sura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Urvashi Sura practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.