Dr. Usama Ghazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usama Ghazi?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

September 28th, 2017

An Excellent Dr!!

I've been being treated by Dr. Ghazi with injections, etc for nearly one & a half years now, Gotta love the work comp process ). 8 days ago he performed a Rhizotomy on my L3,4&5 facets. Thanks to his absolute knowledge, understanding bedside manner & WONDERFUL sense of humor, the whole procedure was as comfortable as it could have been & I came out of the with a very positive outlook. Dr. Ghazi explained what to expect, & boy was he Right! ANYTIME, Anyone I love/ care for & want them to have the " Best Profession Needle Driver" I'll recommend them to Dr. Ghazi. I can't say Thank You enough!!!!

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Ghazi was the most helpful, understanding and amazing person I came across this journey, after ten specialists and a surgery. He was a God send.

January 24th, 2013

Review for Dr.Usama Ghazi

Overall experience is excellent !

December 12th, 2011

Dr. Ghazi is truly the most caring Dr. that I have ever had! His bedside manner is phenominal. He truly cares about his patients.

December 1st, 2010

OMG he is fixing my problems

I would describe him as extremely competent, caring,and supportive. I had an electrical injury. the treatments he is providing are progressing. When I started with him,I was in massive chronic pain, i have just recived my latest treatment and it is giving me great relief. He is the best at making you feel good during uncomfratble procedures. He takes the time to ensure you are where you need to be. He and his office staff (Carrie)are excellent in working with my awful insurance issues

October 22nd, 2010

Great doctor and really nice guy - Gave me my life back!

Listens to all complaints and extremely quickly comes up with a treatment plan that works. Some side effects of his state-of-the-art techniques (specifically Rhizotomies) can get uncomfortable, but dissapate in time. I have had many procedures for multiple injuries (head, neck & shoulders) and trust Dr Ghazi fully. In my opinion, he is THE expert in pain management!

August 2nd, 2009

Dr Ghazi is extremely knowledgable and accurate in his diagnosis/treatment. He gives more of himself to his work than any other professional I have ever known.

November 15th, 2016