Overall Review

4.8

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Moustafa is a highly skilled clinician. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to give them the best possible care.

February 13th, 2016
An amazing doctor.

April 27th, 2015
Always takes time to answer any questions you have. Will return emails ans phone calls on weekends and days off. One of the most kind compassionate doctors I have ever met.

September 27th, 2014
Dr. Moustafa is one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with. He really cares a great deal about his patients. One example of that is how he allows you to email him, and then calls you back personally if you have a question or concern. He will even call you if he is away on vacation, or overseas. How many doctors do that? Medicine is clearly a vocation for him, and he's devoted and very dedicated to the care of his patients.

August 27th, 2014
Awesome
Doctor Moustafa is not only a great pediatrician but also one of the most devoted and caring people that I know. Medicine has a whole different meaning for him and it shows. He is always available and cares for his patients. I am more than lucky to have him as the pediatrician for my kids. I am also proud to know such a great man who everyday enjoys making a difference in so many lives.

August 9th, 2014
EXCEPTIONAL
Upon moving to Dr. Moustafa's practice, we have reduced our office visits from about 12/year to 3-4 per year. He is fantastic and spends a lot of time explaining and managing his patients. He even PERSONALLY calls if our child is very ill or with any test results. All of his staff members have been pleasant and helpful--easy to get refills, shot records, appointments, etc. We don't regret moving our child to his practice.

May 23rd, 2013
One of a kind
Dr. Moustafa is an excellent doctor - one of a kind, patient, knowledgeable and respectful. He follows through with follows up and goes above and beyond than what I am used to from past doctors. Excellent

November 12th, 2012
Very Attentive!
Dr. Moustafa is the kindest, most thoughtful physician for children, I have ever met, period!

December 15th, 2010
Outstanding
My experience with Dr. Moustafa is excellent, he is highly recommended, very nice person, excellent physician, he always calls me himself if I have a question no matter how silly the question is. The only problem that his office has merged with LaPorte Pediatrics recently and it has become difficult to get an appointment with him and the new staff is not as nice. I hope that they resolve these issues.

December 13th, 2009
Amanda
I can not say enought wonderful things about Dr. Moustafa. He has treated not only me, but my children with the most respect! He never rushes us and answers every single question, no matter how "silly" they may be. He always calls back, and never seems annoyed or like he is too busy. I would not see any other pediatrician for my 3 children. Absolutely the best doctor!

March 15th, 2009
La Porte County's best
Excellent pediatrician, highly recommended

March 5th, 2009
LaPorte County's Best!
I am beyond happy with Dr.Moustafa. I took my 6 year old daughter to him after being ignored by our family doctor since birth. She has always suffered stomach issues and i needed answers. In just ONE visit, he had her diagnosed and started on a treatment plan. I am happy to say she is doing great. He listens, he cares, he takes his time, and he's compassionate about what he does. I am happy to take all 3 of my daughters to him! His whole staff is fantastic!