A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usama Mukayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usama Mukayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukayed
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mukayed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usama Mukayed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukayed graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukayed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usama Mukayed MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Usama Mukayed practice?
- Dr. Usama Mukayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Usama Mukayed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.