A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usama Mukayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usama Mukayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usama Mukayed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukayed graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukayed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usama Mukayed MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Usama Mukayed practice?
- Dr. Usama Mukayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Usama Mukayed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.