Learn more about Dr. Usha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Agarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Sexual Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Agarwal MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Usha Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Usha Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Usha Agarwal practices Infectious Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Infectious Disease Doctors.