Learn more about Dr. Usha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Agarwal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Sexual Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha Agarwal practice?
Dr. Usha Agarwal practices Infectious Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL and Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Infectious Disease Doctors.