A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Agarwal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Sexual Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Agarwal MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Usha Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Usha Agarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Usha Agarwal practices Infectious Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Infectious Disease Doctors.