Learn more about Dr. Usha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Agarwal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Sexual Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Agarwal MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Usha Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Usha Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Usha Agarwal practices Infectious Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Infectious Disease Doctors.