Dr. Usha Agarwal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Usha Agarwal?

June 21st, 2017

worst Dr ever

Dr Agarwal is a Dr with no compassion. she is a Dr that only in it for the money. I have been with her for some time and I see that she does not care. when I go to my apt she doesn't even touch me. i complain of certain thing and its as I was talking to no one.she keep her back to me and irore everything I say there so much to say about this Dr but then I would be writing a book. stay away from her if you care to live long

February 28th, 2017

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!

This was my mothers doctor for a long time, and when it came to a time where my mother was in such pain where she could not stand she was told to loose weight. My mother cried to this doctor, and told her something was wrong, and she was told in a very snarky manner there is nothing to cry about. This doctor would just come into the room talk a few minutes and be done. She never touched my mother did not listen to her heart, and she has heart issues, did not look in her ears, throat NOTHING!! this doctor has the worst bedside manner EVER!! I would never suggest this doctor to anyone. My mother now goes to another doctor and they just found out she has a bunch of bulging discs. So having no sympathy, and just letting my mother hurt that bad is just not acceptable.

November 18th, 2016

cold hearted with ZERO bedside manners uses humiliation as a form of treatment. she is not out to help find cure for anything she is out for your $. she humiliated my mother who has dementia and said there is no care for her we have to deal with it . after working in medical for 15 years i know there are doctors who want to find a cure or help with the progress of dementia . she is not one. her tone is condesending and her approach is a bully tactic. i feel sorry for our elderly who have to deal with her because they have noone to stand up for them. well we will stand up for our mother and she wont ever get the chance to humiliate my mother again. see her at your own risk she is only here to get money not to help her patients recieve proper treament. moved on to a new doctor that is compassionate to our mothers needs and health.

November 5th, 2016

My father Ira kemp

I think she's a wonderful Dr. And she is very educated in infection disease. She is amazing every time my father has to go to the hospital. I have a very sick father and she always brings him back to me. Thank you Dr Aderwal .

June 27th, 2016

beware

I would not let this woman touch my dog never mind me. Rude as can be greedy staff is rude and down right stupid. If you want the worst you h Ave found them.

June 21st, 2016

after being treated like crap by the doctor on the last 3 visits, {you would think one would be enough} i am writing this. the staff were wonderful, patient ,clean, kind, and friendly. the p. a . both of them are complete idiots cannot even use computer let alone read it, then doctor comes in, nope, just got worse, belches burps picks teeth all while ignoring patient and attempting to read computer, well she failed and once more meds are all ascue, went back for MRI results, and you must wait a minimum of one hour each visit, even when you are the second patient of day, was told the medical terms of MRI asked for laymans terms no can do asked for suggestions was told no asked for treatment was told no. doc wants me to take pain pills only well that is not a solution i sug muscle relaxants as back in pain muscle swollen knotted and very sore, she tells me muscle relaxants are for when muscle spasming ? muscle knotted, swollen ,tight? sounds like a spasm to me but then i am not the dr. she yelled at me told me a medical facility filed chapter 11 and 60,000 people looking for a doctor if i think her job is easy get out, i asked about mixup in my meds was told not easy to work with the computer if i do not like it go find another,,,,,well i am. I strongly suggest that if you are looking for a doctor,, keep looking do not stop here. the street bum could have helped me more and would have treated me better. and was just as clean

December 7th, 2015

good dr

September 29th, 2015

ice age

Cold insensitive women...crude & rude behavior for a compassionate position.. .

September 28th, 2015

Money, not your well being is primary interest at this medicinal facility .....crude insensitive personnel is a prerequisite attitude. ....!!

April 14th, 2015

i went for yearly exam seen the dr for less than 5 minutes

January 2nd, 2015

horrible docotr

This woman has NO business being a doctor! We only see because of HUMANA

June 25th, 2014

was referred to her from urgentcare, she told me theres nothing she can do

on my 1st appt, i waited 1 hr to be seen then the nurse seemed very concerned about my symptoms and how sick i was feeling, however the doctor came in for 2 minutes looked at me and walked out, she said she didnt have my records so theres nothing she can do, my 2nd appt she had them all and said she cant help me because "it needs to take its course;. i was referred to her through baycare urgent care to be seen asap to get on medication, she acted like she couldnt figure out not a single way to help me, thoroughly disapointed i considered her and wasted 2 days of my time