2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
beware show details beware
Jun 27th, 2016

I would not let this woman touch my dog never mind me. Rude as can be greedy staff is rude and down right stupid. If you want the worst you h Ave found them.

by kathryn Anao on Jun 21st, 2016

after being treated like crap by the doctor on the last 3 visits, {you would think one would be enough} i am writing this. the staff were wonderful, patient ,clean, kind, and friendly. the p. a . both of them are complete idiots cannot even use computer let alone read it, then doctor comes in, nope, just got worse, belches burps picks teeth all while ignoring patient and attempting to read computer, well she failed and once more meds are all ascue, went back for MRI results, and you must wait a minimum of one hour each visit, even when you are the second patient of day, was told the medical terms of MRI asked for laymans terms no can do asked for suggestions was told no asked for treatment was told no. doc wants me to take pain pills only well that is not a solution i sug muscle relaxants as back in pain muscle swollen knotted and very sore, she tells me muscle relaxants are for when muscle spasming ? muscle knotted, swollen ,tight? sounds like a spasm to me but then i am not the dr. she yelled at me told me a medical facility filed chapter 11 and 60,000 people looking for a doctor if i think her job is easy get out, i asked about mixup in my meds was told not easy to work with the computer if i do not like it go find another,,,,,well i am. I strongly suggest that if you are looking for a doctor,, keep looking do not stop here. the street bum could have helped me more and would have treated me better. and was just as clean

by Donnie bravo on Dec 7th, 2015

good dr

ice age show details ice age
Sep 28th, 2015

Cold insensitive women...crude & rude behavior for a compassionate position.. .

Sep 28th, 2015

Money, not your well being is primary interest at this medicinal facility .....crude insensitive personnel is a prerequisite attitude. ....!!

Apr 14th, 2015

i went for yearly exam seen the dr for less than 5 minutes

horrible docotr show details horrible docotr
by Wilma on Jan 2nd, 2015

This woman has NO business being a doctor! We only see because of HUMANA

was referred to her from urgentcare, she told me theres nothing she can do show details was referred to her from urgentcare, she told me theres nothing she can do
by carrie on Jun 25th, 2014

on my 1st appt, i waited 1 hr to be seen then the nurse seemed very concerned about my symptoms and how sick i was feeling, however the doctor came in for 2 minutes looked at me and walked out, she said she didnt have my records so theres nothing she can do, my 2nd appt she had them all and said she cant help me because "it needs to take its course;. i was referred to her through baycare urgent care to be seen asap to get on medication, she acted like she couldnt figure out not a single way to help me, thoroughly disapointed i considered her and wasted 2 days of my time

bedside manner show details bedside manner
by michelle montgomery on Apr 24th, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. Would NEVER hire her for a doctor. Too many othe r doctors out there that are better qualified. I wouldn't let her near my dog.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! show details STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Agarwal is a disgrace to her profession! She was incredibly rude and unkind to both my parents, who were her patients. She kept them waiting over a hour multiple times in her waiting room, and refused to listen to the symptoms they described. Had she DONE HER JOB, my father's cancer would have been caught in time. She has no patience for her senior patients, and if you care about your loved ones, please keep them away from Dr. Agarwal.

You can do better show details You can do better
May 17th, 2012

I visited because I wanted to get a new doctor in Florida for winter visits. My leg had been painful and I need blood work for my annual exam.the doctor spent the entire visit with her back to me while she sat at her computer. then she asked me what I was taking for the pain in my leg and I said nothing yet. She said 'it can't be too painful'!!!. then she ordered an exray and blood work and left.I had a follow up appointment to go over the results of my tests and they called to say he was sick and rescheduled for a couple of weeks later. When I showed up for my appointment no one was in the office be the doors where opened. I waited a while then left a note asking them to send me the test results. I got nothing and had to call again to ask them to send me my results. Stay away from this office and this doctor-you can do better.

Rude and combative show details Rude and combative
Aug 29th, 2011

Unpleasant with no empathy towards the patient, talks down to the patient, and refuses to take the time to explain what she wants, becomes verbally abusive when questioned.

WORST DOCTOR EVER! show details WORST DOCTOR EVER!
Aug 12th, 2011

This lady should not be in the medical field! She is rude, uncaring and only after money. Be sure to do a full background check on her to find out more.

TERRIBLE! show details TERRIBLE!
Jun 13th, 2011

Sees patients as dollar signs ($) You are just a number for her. Horrible bedside manners. uncaring!

do yourself a favor and find another doctor. show details do yourself a favor and find another doctor.
Jun 5th, 2011

My grandmother fell at her home and was unable to get herself up. We called an ambulance and went to the emergency room at community hospital. There they took X-rays and that was all. Her primary care doctor, Dr. Usha Agarwal, apparently works at the hospital, and looked at the X-rays and tells her that there's nothing broken and no reason for her to be in the hospital, and that she can go home or to rehab. Now my grandmother can't walk. We had someone from rehab come in and try to help her stand and was unable to. Now I'm not a doctor, but I know that X-rays miss things, and its obvious that there is something wrong with her. Now I have talked to other doctors and was told that the normal order of operations would be that if the X-ray doesn't find anything then they would do more test, such as an MRI. Right now I'm currently looking in to getting a second opinion while we are waiting for the doctor to confirm something with her medications because she wrote down two different doses for two of her prescriptions.

Unkind and no bedside manner show details Unkind and no bedside manner
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Agarwal has shown she has no caring for her geriatric patients. She has kept us waiting for hours, ignores our symptoms, and has misdiagnosed my cancer. She doesn't listen when I try to explain what is happening in my body, and walked out of the room as I was still talking. Terrible doctor!!!