Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  was referred to her from urgentcare, she told me theres nothing she can do  |  show details
by carrie on Jun 25th, 2014

on my 1st appt, i waited 1 hr to be seen then the nurse seemed very concerned about my symptoms and how sick i was feeling, however the doctor came in for 2 minutes looked at me and walked out, she said she didnt have my records so theres nothing she can do, my 2nd appt she had them all and said she cant help me because "it needs to take its course;. i was referred to her through baycare urgent care to be seen asap to get on medication, she acted like she couldnt figure out not a single way to help me, thoroughly disapointed i considered her and wasted 2 days of my time

|  bedside manner  |  show details
by michelle montgomery on Apr 24th, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. Would NEVER hire her for a doctor. Too many othe r doctors out there that are better qualified. I wouldn't let her near my dog.

|  Awful  |  show details
by Bob on Dec 3rd, 2013

My wife WAS a patient. The Dr. is smart-mouthed and both she and one of her staff LIED on 2 occasions to us. The lies? That our insurance would not cover a particular treatment as follow-up to surgery; and not just that the insurance would not cover it, (as if were just the doctor's OPINION); her assistant told us that the Dr. said her REQUEST FOR THE TREATMENT had been DENIED by the insurance. We called the insurance company and they told us NO request had ever been submitted !!! Insurance also said on both occasions they could easily give approval for the treatments if the Dr. would just submit the recommendation. After calling their hand (Dr. & assistant) on the first occasion, a recommendation WAS sent in, and treatment was started. When I caught them in the second lie we gave up. It shouldn't be so that a patient has to fight for something like this, and it shouldn't be so that a Dr. and her assistant would so easily LIE ! Long waits in the office, smart aleck attitude by the doctor. Read other reviews. The negative ones are true. I cannot imagine having a positive doctor/patient relationship with THIS doctor.

|  STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Agarwal is a disgrace to her profession! She was incredibly rude and unkind to both my parents, who were her patients. She kept them waiting over a hour multiple times in her waiting room, and refused to listen to the symptoms they described. Had she DONE HER JOB, my father's cancer would have been caught in time. She has no patience for her senior patients, and if you care about your loved ones, please keep them away from Dr. Agarwal.

|  You can do better  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I visited because I wanted to get a new doctor in Florida for winter visits. My leg had been painful and I need blood work for my annual exam.the doctor spent the entire visit with her back to me while she sat at her computer. then she asked me what I was taking for the pain in my leg and I said nothing yet. She said 'it can't be too painful'!!!. then she ordered an exray and blood work and left.I had a follow up appointment to go over the results of my tests and they called to say he was sick and rescheduled for a couple of weeks later. When I showed up for my appointment no one was in the office be the doors where opened. I waited a while then left a note asking them to send me the test results. I got nothing and had to call again to ask them to send me my results. Stay away from this office and this doctor-you can do better.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

my name is martha bench and i am very pleased with dr agarwal and her staff they are kind and very professional

|  Rude and combative  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Unpleasant with no empathy towards the patient, talks down to the patient, and refuses to take the time to explain what she wants, becomes verbally abusive when questioned.

|  WORST DOCTOR EVER!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

This lady should not be in the medical field! She is rude, uncaring and only after money. Be sure to do a full background check on her to find out more.

|  TERRIBLE!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Sees patients as dollar signs ($) You are just a number for her. Horrible bedside manners. uncaring!

|  do yourself a favor and find another doctor.  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

My grandmother fell at her home and was unable to get herself up. We called an ambulance and went to the emergency room at community hospital. There they took X-rays and that was all. Her primary care doctor, Dr. Usha Agarwal, apparently works at the hospital, and looked at the X-rays and tells her that there's nothing broken and no reason for her to be in the hospital, and that she can go home or to rehab. Now my grandmother can't walk. We had someone from rehab come in and try to help her stand and was unable to. Now I'm not a doctor, but I know that X-rays miss things, and its obvious that there is something wrong with her. Now I have talked to other doctors and was told that the normal order of operations would be that if the X-ray doesn't find anything then they would do more test, such as an MRI. Right now I'm currently looking in to getting a second opinion while we are waiting for the doctor to confirm something with her medications because she wrote down two different doses for two of her prescriptions.

|  Unkind and no bedside manner  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Agarwal has shown she has no caring for her geriatric patients. She has kept us waiting for hours, ignores our symptoms, and has misdiagnosed my cancer. She doesn't listen when I try to explain what is happening in my body, and walked out of the room as I was still talking. Terrible doctor!!!

|  If I could give her no stars I would  |  show details
by Heather m at Insider Pages on May 4th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

My family has had several run in`s with this Doctor. I will give you three examples. 1. My husbands former wife was a patient of hers, she was in her last few months and everyone new it. Agarwal was her primary dr. Well that is until Agarwal decided to stop seeing her because medicaid wasn`t paying her fast enough. 2. My mother in law was her patient for several years up until recently. The first thing that happened was she had gotten a VERY large blood clot in her leg. I was the one that noticed it and diagnosed it She was to busy yelling at her for not exercising with the physical therapist, which btw could have killed her. Then she my MIL had hip surgery, she put her into rehab without instructions for pain meds and on top of it told her answering service that under NO circumstances was she to be bothered that night. 3. I was born with severe health probs, she was my primary, the first and only time i saw her she told me that my insurance doesn`t pay her or any dr enough to treat me

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com