A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Babaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Babaria, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Babaria has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha A Babaria MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Usha A. Babaria practice?
- Dr. Usha Babaria has 6 office locations.
Dr. Usha Babaria practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.