A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Babaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaria
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babaria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Babaria, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaria graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Babaria has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha A Babaria MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Usha A. Babaria practice?
- Dr. Usha Babaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Babaria practices Therapeutic Radiology near Darby, PA.
See Darby Radiologists.