Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Usha Bakhru
Dr. Usha Bakhru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with other offices in Latham, NY and Halfmoon, NY (and 1 other location). She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bakhru is affiliated with Albany Medical Center, Albany Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Usha Bakhru has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Usha Bakhru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Steven Pinheiro
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi42
Dr. James Thomas
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Kristin Gold
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Albany, NY 0 mi3