Learn more about Dr. Usha Chamarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Chamarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chamarthy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamarthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Sree Chamarthy MD is a female Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Chamarthy practice?
- Dr. Usha Chamarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Usha Chamarthy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Carson City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Carson City Hematologists and Carson City Oncologists.