A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Chamarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Chamarthy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chamarthy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamarthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Sree Chamarthy MD is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Chamarthy practice?
- Dr. Usha Chamarthy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Usha Chamarthy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.