A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Chamarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chamarthy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chamarthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chamarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Chamarthy practice?
Dr. Usha Chamarthy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.