A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Chamarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Chamarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamarthy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chamarthy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamarthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Sree Chamarthy MD is a female Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Chamarthy practice?
- Dr. Usha Chamarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Usha Chamarthy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Carson City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Carson City Hematologists and Carson City Oncologists.