A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Chamarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Chamarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamarthy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chamarthy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chamarthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Sree Chamarthy MD is a female Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Chamarthy practice?
- Dr. Usha Chamarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Chamarthy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.