A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Chitkara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Chitkara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Chitkara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Intrauterine Blood Transfusion
- Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rh Isoimmunization
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitkara graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chitkara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Chitkara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha Chitkara practice?
- Dr. Usha Chitkara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Usha Chitkara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.