A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Dhar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Dhar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhar has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha Dhar practice?
Dr. Usha Dhar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians, Garden Grove General Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pathologists.