A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha George is Satisfactory. Dr. George has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Usha George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha George practice?
Dr. Usha George practices Family Medicine near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Melville Family Physicians.