A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha George is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha George practice?
Dr. Usha George practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Valley Stream Family Physicians and Valley Stream Emergency Physicians.