Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Usha Kulkarni
Dr. Usha Kulkarni, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kulkarni is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Methodist H E B. She speaks English.
Dr. Usha Kulkarni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Usha Kulkarni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. William Beaujon
Richardson, TX 0.70 mi10
Dr. Fayak Kamili
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Richardson, TX 0.91 mi19
Dr. Stephen Aronoff
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.94 mi45