Dr. Usha Kundu MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Pensacola, FL

2.8

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Kundu is amazing. I'll admit I was a little turned off by the office and lack of technology when I went in for my first appointment, but Dr. Kundu is a wonderful doctor. I had an immediate issue and she fixed me right up. She even followed up several times after surgery. She may seem abrasive at the beginning, but she gets stuff done expeditiously and takes great care of her patients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

December 22nd, 2015
She was an extremely rude human being and her office was dirty and disgusting.

October 15th, 2015
Nasty
She has no bedside manner at All she is rough with pap exam and treats her employees like crap and demeans them that's why she can't keep anyone she yells at them in front of patients what kind of professionalism is that I will never go back or recommend her!! I should call the health dept on them office is gross and sheets have stains on them

February 20th, 2015
Big mistake, seek second and third opions
Awful , dirty , had total hyster. , still in pain, save your self

January 8th, 2015
DR KUNDU HAS BEEN MY GYN FOR 8 YEARS. SHE DID SEVERAL SURGERIES ON ME INCLUDING A HYSTERECTOMY IN 2009 AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER WITH MY RECOVERY. IN MY OPINION SHE IS AN AMAZING KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING DOCTOR. EVERYONES DIFFERENT, I HAVE READ OTHER REVIEWS AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PEOPLE WANT A DR TO SUGAR COAT THINGS FOR THEM INSTEAD OF BE HONEST AND TO THE POINT. SHE IS A DR NT A MAJICAN.

July 11th, 2013
do not go to this doctor. ..save yourself
She is a horrible lady, I hope her practice gets shut down and they revoke her license. Her staff is awesome...very sweet and caring girls especially Tania and Savannah. As for her she was very disrespectful, rude and I felt very uncomfortable with her. She is like that with her employees as well, its like she doesn't like them at all. She treats them like they are 4 year olds but instead of teaching she screams at them. I would never go to her again, she doesn't care about your well being at all and criticizes you. Don't waste your time and money, go to another doctor who is willing to listen to you!

July 3rd, 2013
patient
I have to say I have read the reviews and I have to say I disagree with them. Dr Kundu is the best doctor I have met. She taken such good care of me. The staff is the greatest, the front desk Insurance lady was the greatest with me and was so much help with my insurance and the nurse was absolutely wonderful. I would recommend her to all my family and friends

May 15th, 2013
WARNING! RUSTY INSTRUMENTS USED ON PATIENTS!!
I used to work for Dr. Kundu, and I've read most of the reviews on here and pretty much correct. She does worry about how much money she can get out of your insurance company and if your insurance company isn't going to pay enough to her standards, she will not perform a procedure on that patient. Patients complain all the time about not being able to discuss more than one problem at a time. She doesn't get paid to listen to more than one concern. I don't approve of this at all!! I also noticed that the instruments she used are rusty and aren't sterilized per health care regulations! This is a big concern for me. When she schedules ultrasounds in her office, she will bill your insurance for the ultrasound and a office visit which means she spoke to you about the ultrasound which doesn't happen at the same visit, and then schedules to come back to talk to you about the ultrasound results to collect another copay and to bill your insurance company!! She is very rude to her patients and her staff. She talks to everyone as if they are beneath her and your can't understand half of the information she says to you and REFUSES to repeat herself to anyone!!! I feel bad for the patients because most of them are on a fixed income and they can't afford a copay for 3 office visits on the same problem you originally went for. I could say more but I am filing complaints everywhere in the healthcare field on her.

March 26th, 2013
Amazing....
Amazing Lady... She is caring and takes pride in her work.

November 15th, 2012
Good honest dr.

September 16th, 2012
wouldnt recommend her.
At the time I was costing this Dr. I was 21, which was a couple of months ago. I just stopped seeing her because of my last visit. The appointment was to go over bloodwork results. With was a 35 copay. I had a problem going in at that time. So I the Dr about it and she didn't check me. And was only talking about having surgical procedures. She really is money hungry. Because I received a bill from my insurance company as well. I now have a new Dr who is very caring. I'm only 22 I have no kids and really no huge problems so I know I don't need any type of surgery. Don't see this Dr. Pay close attention if you do go. She gonna keep giving you appointments after appointments and if you happen to have a yeast infection or bacterial infection. Sumthn simple she will only schedule you to come back if that appointment is not for that. Don't go. And I really didn't want to write this but I feel as if I had to.

September 1st, 2012
Unprofessional doctor
I wouldn't recommend anyone to see this doctor. She is very unprofessional with her patients. I had to have two different types of surgeries that could have been done at the same time but instead she said she couldn't do them together. I've talked to several doctors since then and they could have. When I went back after healing from the first surgery I had ask about getting the next surgery she was so rude to me. She said that she would do the surgery. But I better not come back to her with any complaints on it. That she doesn't hurt her patients. She acted as though she was better than me. I will say that the nurses and front desk people. Are really nice. But dr. Kundu is very rude to them and treats them with no respect. She slams things around like everyone is deneath her. I have never been treated that way by a doctor before. If you are looking for a doctor find someone else. I wish I new about this Site before I had went to her office. Now I have to have another surgery that could have already been done and I wouldn't. Have to worry about it anymore.