Learn more about Dr. Usha Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Mani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Mani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Mani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha S Mani MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Mani practice?
- Dr. Usha Mani has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Mani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.