Critical Care Practitioner, Anesthesiologist

Very helpful doc show details Very helpful doc
by L F on Mar 23rd, 2013

I called on a thursday evening at 8:30PM, to leave a message for a prescription refill for my grandma. Instead the doctor picked up. She was very pleasant and helpful, but asked me to call again and leave a message for her staff. I was very impressed with her attitude and patient answers to my questions on a thursday night.

very caring and pateint listenr show details very caring and pateint listenr
Nov 2nd, 2011

I have been going to see dr nyak for 3 years she is a wonderful pateint lady who listens to me carefully.

Great physician with sense of humor show details Great physician with sense of humor
by CB on Apr 3rd, 2011

She has a great sense of humor and very caring bedside attitude. Immediately made me feel at ease and very comfortable. The office staff were also very nice and acomadating.

hard to find a doctor who really cares show details hard to find a doctor who really cares
Aug 23rd, 2009

It is really hard to find a doctor who cares. I have been following her at her various locations over 5 years. I even call her on her cell phone. I feel safe and comfortable knowing she has my best interest

Nice pleasant young doc show details Nice pleasant young doc
May 27th, 2009

Nice pleasant young doc who listens

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
Oct 27th, 2008

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr Nyak. I am posting only because I saw a negative comment. I am sorry for that person that she had a bad experience. My experience (nearly 3 years) has been wonderful. My father-in-law refers to her as angel. My father-in-law was admitted to the ICU in 2006 and he had a whole bunch of sepsis complications and we had given up hope. But the 2nd week, she came in place of the other dr and was like an angel sent by the Lord.

I wouldn't let her take care of my dog. show details I wouldn't let her take care of my dog.
Oct 4th, 2008

You are putting your life at risk by letting Dr. Nayak take care of you.