Dr. Usha Nayak MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Cumming, GA

4.7

April 1st, 2017
Dr. Nayak is a very special physician and most amazing human being.
I was referred to Dr. Nayak as a result of a concerning CAT scan.She immediately scheduled a biopsy, upon results, met with me and my amazing daughter, sharing diagnosis of cancer. This was when she first showed her angel wings. She declared that I should see an oncologist, that she trusted as the best, and strongly encouraged prompt follow-up. With my agreement, she then picked up the phone and called the oncologist, {another member of the miracle team} and demanded that he see me and my daughter asap, more accurately that day, actually within two hours. That's right, THAT DAY. She championed the assault upon my lung cancer that eventually ended in successful surgery.{another member of the miracle team } The team of gifted physicians communicated with each other and demanded victory. THEY WERE AMAZING ! I'm sure she was taught to be a gifted MD, obviously brilliant and skilled. Most obvious to me was her most precious gift of her strength of hope and courage that she shares from her heart. This not learned, only to be exchanged in spiritual truth. Although she is way to humble to accept the title of hero, she will always be that special to me and my family.

February 9th, 2016
without exception she is excellent

April 6th, 2015
Caring doc
Been with her for years, she always there for you! she listen to you, and guide to the best solutions.

March 23rd, 2013
Very helpful doc
I called on a thursday evening at 8:30PM, to leave a message for a prescription refill for my grandma. Instead the doctor picked up. She was very pleasant and helpful, but asked me to call again and leave a message for her staff. I was very impressed with her attitude and patient answers to my questions on a thursday night.

November 2nd, 2011
very caring and pateint listenr
I have been going to see dr nyak for 3 years she is a wonderful pateint lady who listens to me carefully.

April 3rd, 2011
Great physician with sense of humor
She has a great sense of humor and very caring bedside attitude. Immediately made me feel at ease and very comfortable. The office staff were also very nice and acomadating.

August 23rd, 2009
hard to find a doctor who really cares
It is really hard to find a doctor who cares. I have been following her at her various locations over 5 years. I even call her on her cell phone. I feel safe and comfortable knowing she has my best interest

May 27th, 2009
Nice pleasant young doc
Nice pleasant young doc who listens